lunedì 6 novembre 2006

Angel&Devil

L'ultima conversazione col mio portoghesissimo amico Bruno ha ispirato il mio ultimo disegnino idiota...[Visto che ho taaanto tempo libero e che proprio non devo studiare nuuulla mi sono data al disegno creativo..]
*Greetings to my Devilbrunu*

5 comentario(s):

Bruno Gonçalves ha detto...

I'm not thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat evil... But it is a great honor be designed by Geri Micalizzi. Thank you very much :D

P.S. Braga is the best, even scoring two auto-goals... it just shows how good Braga is.. helping the opponent.. never laugh about that :P

Geri ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.
Geri ha detto...

..Yeah, Braga is reeaally angelic...Not like you...:P [Don't thank me, was funny draw you!]

(I'm a little stupid..I am succeeded to delete my comment...lol)

Bruno Gonçalves ha detto...

I'm Braguista so I have a litle bit of angel inside me... :P

Geri ha detto...

..You're right..A little..It isn't enough to be a complete angel..But you are on the right way..